Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Apples and Oranges

There are so many similarities and so many differences in my pregnancies so far.  With Delilah, they was an innocence, I was certain that at the end of nine or so months, I would have my baby girl in my arms.  With "Groot" there is more fear.  I remember a sense of warmth and calm washing over me and feeling happy, I did my best to be kind to everyone.  This time, I felt mean, frustrated and annoyed at the world.  I felt I was wronged by the world and everyone was gonna have to be punished for it.  I find myself getting agitated over small things and yelling at people. 
Then there's movement.  With Delilah, it always felt soft and gentle.  Like she liked to run her hand across my uterus.  "Groot" lines to stomp. He's a party animal and moves around a lot more than his big sister.  I love both their movements.
Delilah had an appetite for sweet and sour.  My poor enamel never had a chance.  "Groot" enjoyed his jalapeno poppers, now he appears to want fruit.  They both wanted fruit.  With Delilah it was oranges, I could not get enough of them.  "Groot" lines crisp crunchy sweet apples. 
Do different but so similar.  Both my babies and I love them both so much.  They would have had a lot of fun together.  But I know his big sister will always look out for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment