Thursday, June 13, 2013

4 Months

June 13th Delilah would have turned 4 months old.  She would have started to make sounds and mimic us, start to "Mama, Dada".  Today was a strange day.  I took the day off to be with my husband as he was gone for a few days for a class.
Today was also the day that he was supposed to pick up his new car, we had went to test drive it when we were pregnant and we even tested her car seat in the back.  I cried at the dealership, Delilah was supposed to be here, in her little car seat ready to experience her daddy try to drive stick.  
When I got home that day, I cried some more and ended up going to my usual remedy.  I went online shopping for baby stuff.  I picked out a bunch of clothes for her, for all different ages, because I have to believe that she will come back to me, that she will be my little girl again.       

No comments:

Post a Comment