Tuesday, June 11, 2013

All By Myself

On Sunday I dropped my husband off at work knowing that I would not see him until Wednesday night.  He is at a class for work.  It is the first time that we have really been apart for more than a day since we have been together.  More so, it is the first time we have been apart since we lost Delilah.   These last two days have been so hard.   I found myself crying most of the time I'm at home.  When I go to sleep we talk on the phone and have our nightly talk with Delilah together.  Then I cry myself to sleep.  I rely so much on my husband for support, I didn't realize how much.  I miss him and can't wait for him to get back tomorrow.  I also miss Delilah.  I miss my sweet little girl so much.  I am really hoping that she will be able to return to us as another beautiful little girl.  Then we can be together as the family we were meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment