Monday, April 1, 2013

Insomnia...

I cannot sleep.  I keep thinking about everything.  I miss my baby girl.  I don't know what to do without her.  Today was really hard.  I cried most of the day.  Everything sent me to tears.  Sometimes I wonder what's the point of moving forward.  I want to be with my baby.  But I choose to believe.  I believe that she'll come back to me.  Her soul, her spirit, will return and be our baby again.  I have to believe that otherwise the world is too dark.  I have to hold on to hope.  Please come back. Please let us have a second chance and let us be your parents again.  I love you so much Delilah.  I sometimes feel that she is still out there.  I have to go look for her.  She is waiting for me.  She needs her mommy and I need my Delilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment