Sunday, April 28, 2013

Professional Help

Yesterday evening and night turned out to be a very bad night for me.  I was yelling at the pets for stupid things and getting crazy irritable.   Then after I yelled at them I would cry.  I cried a lot last night.  My husband Alex says its cuz I was exhausted from the March for Babies.  I just missed Delilah so much.  After the crying I just melted into a puddle of numbness.   I just sat on the couch and starred off into nothingness.  Alex was getting concerned so he handed me my crochet box to crochet something.  My mind has been so scattered lately.   Its hard to concentrate. 
I even went to speak with a professional recently.  She said that we were dealing with things correctly.   It was good to set aside time everyday to think of Delilah. Then she told me about  the "counseling models" that they go off of.  Then talked about visualizing and putting your feelings into words a letting them float down the stream...  Um... no thank you, second appointment, no thanks.  I think I'll be doing this by myself and with my husband, family and friends.  No streams for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment