Saturday, April 27, 2013

March for Babies

A few weeks ago I saw an ad for the March for Babies, it was exactly what i was looking to do.  Something for Delilah.  I recruited and bugged people.  I designed a t-shirt.  Tiday we did March of Dimes: March for Babies.  Me my sister and best friend.  Team Delilah Sage.  We walked 3 miles with my sweet little girl watching from above and raised a bunch of money.  I love you sweet pea.  Your mommy and aunties love you so much.  I think we will try to do this every year from now on.  I was happy we did the walk but part of me was dissapointed, like I was expecting to see her at the finish line and I would have my baby again.  Sadly that was not possible.  My husband told me that I might not have seen her but she was definitely there.
After her aunties left today I cried.  I cried because miss my baby because I wish I could have done more for her.  I cried because I am so tired from not being able to sleep the night before.  I cried because my beautiful little girl should be physically with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment