Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm sorry...

My husband has been great.  He's been super supportive after we loss or little girl.   I cry all the time still and yesterday he told me that I was being very quiet and not talking to him.  Later he tella me that the cat hangs out with him after he gets off from work but I don't.  He says I don't sit next to him and I'm always sad.  I said he could always sit next to me in the couch.  Today he mentioned going somewhere for our anniversary next month.  I told him I don't feel right having fun without my baby.  He came back at me and said that I was taking it out on him.  That made me cry.  I don't mean to be a bad wife.  I can't help but be sad all the time.  I can't think of anything except how much I miss Delilah.  My darling girl is gone and I can't/won't move forward.  I don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment