Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chatter

Today I cried at work.  I cried and it was ugly.  One of my co-workers came by to talk to me.  She had lost her 13 year old to cancer.  I cannot imagine what she went through.   I just had a small amount time with my Delilah before she passed, I can't imagine what I would do.  She spoke to me of God and how I have to believe.  I don't.  Not exactly or in a traditional way.  I guess it's more comforting to think of your child as with "the creator."  I cried some more later when another coworker went to talk to another lady in the cubicle next to mine.  She just had her grandbaby a few weeks before Delilah was born.  She was tellin the other lady how her grand baby was starting to coo and make noises.  Delilah would have been doing that soon too...  I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment