Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day.  Congratulations I failed.  I don't get to be a mommy, I lost my baby.  My sweet Delilah, she passed away.  So today, instead of getting pampered; I get to build a pen for the birds.  I get do laundry and the dishes.  I get to make dinner and clean.  I get to be sad and miss my baby.  I don't get flowers, I get to buy flowers to put by my baby's urn.  Today was difficult, I didn't get acknowledged that I was a mommy.  My husband didn't even tell me that I  was a good mommy to Delilah.  I got ignored. 
I don't get to be a mommy here on Earth.  But I got to be her mommy.  Holding her, and seeing her.  Those nine months with her.  Thank you Delilah.  I treasure every moment I had with you.  My memories of you is the best Mother's Day present.  I love you Delilah.  Mommy loves you.
I just wanted some validation that I was your mommy. That I am your mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment