Friday, May 3, 2013

Still going...

After returning to work a about two weeks ago my time has been occupied by work.  When there is lots of paperwork to do great! Otherwise it gets quiet and I start to look at Delilah's pictures and my mind goes to dark places. Then I get all worked up and sad.  I think that returning to work has been mostly good for me. It takes up my time and forces me to at least physically be more "normal."  I get up and get dressed, I don't just stay in my pajamas all day thinking about how I am without Delilah.   I eat lunch and talk to people
I'm not just alone for the whole day waiting for my husband to come home and crying uncontrollably by myself.  The world keeps on moving and I need to be part of it.  I've noticed on the forum that I frequently stalk a lot of the moms from when I started posting on my loss are not there anymore.  I see it as a sign that people keep going and it will hurt less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment