Saturday, May 18, 2013

Clarity

There are things in life that was once unclear and now I know with out doubt.
Once I was unsure if I ever wanted to be a mommy.  At the end of 2011, my husband decided that we wanted a child.  I was set on one absolutely wonderful child.  Now I know that I love my baby and I know I want more babies, lots of babies.  I want to be a mommy again, I want to be one so bad. 

Delilah showed me that I would be a good mommy.  I was always worried that I would make the wrong decisions or she would hate me.  I loved being her mommy, and I love her, I knew without a doubt that I would have been an awesome mommy to her, I would have made mistakes along the way but everything would have been done because I thought it was for the best.  I was afraid to hold babies or that I would hold her wrong, but she felt perfectly right in my arms.

I remember watching dramas on television and seeing husbands decide wether to save their child or his wife.  I remember thinking that they can make another baby but they can't do either if she dies.  I don't think that way any more.  I know that if it were a choice between my life and my child's, my husband should choose to save our child.  I would demand that he has to save our baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment