Saturday, May 18, 2013

Anger

I've been getting so angry lately.  I've been getting so pissed off and wanted to smash the world into little pieces and set them on fire.

Things that piss me off:
-The ungrateful "mothers" on Bart that yell at an drag their kids around.
-Grey's Anatomy's season finale when Meredith Grey talks about the perfect storm, how when one thing goes wrong, everything goes wrong.  No MEREDITH, not everything went wrong, if it did, your son would have died because of some stupid horrible ultra race occurrence that you never even knew existed.
-When people tell me that bad things happen to everyone and I need to get over it.
-When people act like Delilah didn't exist or wasn't important.
-When people say "You are young, you can have another."
-Gossipy women at work.

A lot of things make me angry, I've been getting really irritated at the dumbest things too.  Bad drivers, the mess in the house, the dang Oleander bush in front of the house...

Everything is pissing me off.  I've been so angry these last few weeks.  Delilah would not have wanted me so angry, she mellowed me, taught me to be nice, I need to remember that and stop being to angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment